Monday 6 January 2014

Review Blog

So today will be my last official entry for the assessment that this blog was created for, but I have to say that I have enjoyed every second of writing this and I would like to continue it or start a new one with a similar theme as I have learnt more about geology and communicating geoscience through doing this than any other way. I would like to hope that you have enjoyed reading it too and it might have triggered something inside you to follow one of the links I attached or find out more about geology for yourself somehow. You might even want to go to university now and study it for yourself? Either way as long as you found it interesting and fun that's all that matters.

Blogging is also a great way to learn about the latest ideas and news around geology and share the information with others too, so if I've enjoyed writing it, and you've enjoyed reading it, why should it end?


In the beginning I said that I aim "to provide regular commentary on academic articles, media reports and  internet posts to communicate geoscience issues to the general public", and I think that this blog has certainly achieved this and even moreso by making it fun too.


No comments:

Post a Comment